The winner of our Free Prize Draw will receive – One free place on any of our 2 day or 3 day open courses during 2016 as detailed in the course booking section of our website http://www.mdtinternational.com/open-courses.
MDT International – ADIPEC Prize Draw Competition Terms & Conditions
· The promoter is: MDT International Ltd whose registered office is at 45 Albert Street Aberdeen AB25 1XT
· The competition is open to all ADIPEC registered participants who have personally visited the Scottish Development International stand Number 1210 between 9th-12th November 2015.
· No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the competition however we will require some basic personal information in order to contact the winning entrant. Full name, company name and email address and/or telephone number.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are by personal visit to stand number 1210 at the ADIPEC conference in Abu Dhabi between 9th - 12th November 2015.
· No electronic entries are permitted.
· Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
· Closing date for entry will be 12 noon (local time) on Thursday 12th November 2015. After closing date no entries will be accepted.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
o Simply provide MDT International with your personal or company contact details including Name, Company Name, e-mail and/or Telephone number.
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of force majeure (i.e. catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control). Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Travel and accommodation are not included.
· Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· Winners will be chosen by random independent selection on or before the 30th November 2015 from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents.
· If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
· The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
· The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com