About this course
This wide-ranging and practical industry overview covers each key phase of the exploration and production industry. It offers oil and gas professionals the opportunity to gain a technical and commercial understanding of the industry fundamentals.
What you will learn
- The scientific origins of oil and gas
- The commercial issues underpinning hydrocarbon exploration and development
- The role of government and its agencies
- Oil and gas terminology
- The technical process of exploration
- The technical process of drilling
- The technical process of production
- The challenges of decommissioning
This course has been designed to be delivered via a Remote Instructor Led platform and consists of 6 modules. These will be delivered over 3 days – to allow for introductions the first session will run for 2½ hours followed by five x 2-hour sessions. Each session will have a short break and allow time for questions and discussions.
12.5 hours CPD Certified
- Course content
- Who should attend
- Course reviews