About this course
This course aims to raise to an intermediate level your knowledge and understanding of international E&P finance and accounting concepts. This is achieved by in-depth examination of international practices and current developments across a broad range of relevant topics. You are encouraged to challenge existing methods as a basis for reviewing procedures and introducing improvements in your own work place.
What you will learn
- Enhance your knowledge of accounting and reporting issues unique to the E&P industry with emphasis on the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Improve your understanding of accounting and reporting of Sales Revenue, Farm In/Farm Out, and Carried Interest.
- Enhance your knowledge of Production Sharing Contracts and Joint Venture Accounting issues, including Unitisation & Redetermination.
- Improve your knowledge of the Corporate Budget and Planning process including a review of Key Performance Indicators and Company Strategy.
- Raise awareness of the E&P business activity for which we are accounting and reporting.
The course is delivered using a combination of instruction, facilitation of group discussions, and the regular use of practical examples and exercises. This offers participants the opportunity to understand both the theory and the practical application of various E&P Accounting topics.
35 hours CPD Certified
- Course content
- Who should attend
- Course reviews