About this course
This 3-day introductory-level course provides a comprehensive overview of Auditing in the Exploration & Production (E&P) industry. It is suitable for anyone who wants to gain a broader understanding of Upstream Oil & Gas Auditing – including joint venture, financial and contractual audits by government and regulatory authorities in the various granting regimes (Production Sharing Contracts, Risk Service Contracts, Concessionary).
What you will learn
- Gain knowledge of the unique features / key phases of the E&P Business.
- Understand the general principles and objectives of the various different types of Upstream Oil & Gas audits.
- Add value to your organisation by improving your audit techniques and auditing skills.
- Understand the importance of following process in order to avoid costly audit related findings.
- Using industry specific examples and exercises, develop your understanding of the most common E&P industry audit issues.
It is highly participative using a combination of instruction, group discussions and industry specific examples and exercises to ensure attendees absorb both the theory and the practical application of the topics.
21 hours CPD Certified
- Course content
- Who should attend
- Course reviews